Uphold and promote a dynamic tourism service that instills the highest standard of professionalism, ethical behavior, moral responsibility, and public accountability.
The Department of Tourism shall pursue to deliver efficient, sincere and honest government service by ensuring that rules and regulations of public accountability are strictly observed; promoting professionalism, decency, competence and propriety among its officials and employees; optimizing the utilization of technology and other resources; and strengthening the culture of tourism among stakeholders of the industry.
As your partner in the promotion and development of tourism that seeks to generate revenue, create jobs and livelihood for the Filipinos and ensure the safe, enjoyable and convenient stay of foreign and domestic tourists in the country, we, the officials and employees of the Department of Tourism, do commit to:
* provide sincere and honest service to all clientele regardless of age, gender, nationality as well as cultural and religious orientation;
* render utmost care, urgency and propriety in addressing the needs of every individual and group that seek assistance from the Department;
* maintain decent and upright practices that demonstrate the qualities and ethical standards of good public service;
* act and resolve with promptness on complaints against irregular transactions, unclear rules and regulations, neglect in the performance of duties nd responsibilities as well as unsatisfactory behavior of officials and employees; and
* help uplift the morale of the tourism sector by strengthening access to information, service delivery and consultation between the Department and its publics towards good governance.
PROCEDURES IN DOT ACCREDITATION
QUICK GUIDE TO ACCREDITATION
-Who may apply for DOT Accreditation
-Non-Fiscal Incentives to DOT Accredited Establishments
-Additional Incentives to DOT Accredited Accommodation Establishments
-General Requirements for Accreditation
-Additional Requirements for Accreditation
FEEDBACK AND REDRESS MECHANISM